- Today: Inclusive Growth in Mozambique: annual conference by UNU-WIDER
- Tomorrow: Public forum: Mozambique as a natural gas exporter by UNU-WIDER [...]
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 79: Frelimo on course for tainted victory
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 16 September
- Frelimo and Nyusi take commanding lead in Mozambique elections
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 78: Polling stations burned, violence, fraud
- Peaceful start to Mozambique elections despite early allegations of rigging
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 74: Four provinces block observation – will voters stay as check on count?
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 73: Peaceful end; No observer credentials; Party funding
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 11 October
Mustang Resources yesterday announced its first sale of Mozambican rubies from its new sales office in Thailand, selling 18,288 carats for a total of [...]
The governor of Cabo Delgado yesterday laid the first stone of a $10 million project to resettle the community living on Gemfields’ ruby mining concession near Montepuez - six years after mining operations began there.
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 29 January, 2018. The latest from Zitamar News:
Two Australia-listed Mozambican graphite producers have signed new offtake agreements with Chinese buyers since the start of 2018, as the sector hots up in the northern Mozambican province of Cabo Delgado. In an [...]
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 18 December, 2017. The latest from Zitamar News:
The provincial directorate of justice and religious and constitutional affairs in Cabo Delgado has ordered the immediate closure of three mosques in the city of Pemba - and promised to close more mosques elsewhere in the province which are suspected of [...]