- Renamo parliament candidate arrested; Beating ballot box stuffing – Mozambique Elections 2019, edition 53
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 17 September
- Government community radio censorship, arson attack – Mozambique Elections 2019, edition 52
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 16 September
- Did presidential guard close gates in Nampula? – Mozambique Elections 2019, edition 51
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 13 September
- Giant LNG-to-power project in Matola raises eyebrows
- Mozambique Media Monitoring, 12 September 2019
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 15 June, 2018. Agenda Today: Candidate registration starts…
Around 3000 Mozambican refugees who fled to Malawi during violence between Frelimo and Renamo in 2016 are due to return to Mozambique by the end of this year, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
An agreement to repatriate the remaining 3,000 Mozambican refugees in the Luwani refugee camp in southern Malawi, who fled fighting in Tete province in 2015-16, has been delayed by a government reshuffle in Mozambique in December.
Welcome to Zitamar’s round-up of the news in Mozambique today, 3 July 2017. The latest from Zitamar [...]
The Zimbabwe government and two United Nations agencies will soon relocate more than 5,400 Mozambicans into a refugee camp in eastern Manicaland Province, months after they fled fighting in Mozambique to settle in villages in Zimbabwe.
Mozambicans who are fleeing fighting between government forces and rebels in their country are refusing to live in a designated refugee facility in Zimbabwe, preferring to live in shacks in villages in eastern Chipinge district. Zimbabwean authorities are anxious about the refugees’ [...]