- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 January
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 27 January
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 January
- Analysis: Can Mozambique ease South Africa’s power crisis?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 January
- Negligence suspected in fatal accident at Vale coal mine
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 22 January
- Syrah slashes Mozambique mining while graphite demand remains slack
Norwegian renewable energy producer Scatec Solar reached financial [...]
The Mocuba solar power plant in Mozambique - the first large-scale solar power plant in sub-Saharan Africa outside of South Africa - should reach financial close in the coming weeks after the IFC committed to a scaled-down financing package, reflecting a [...]
The French government could provide a financing guarantee to a solar power project in northern Mozambique being developed by a French company, following the visit of France’s energy and environment minister Ségolène Royal to Maputo.