- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 79: Frelimo on course for tainted victory
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 16 September
- Frelimo and Nyusi take commanding lead in Mozambique elections
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 78: Polling stations burned, violence, fraud
- Peaceful start to Mozambique elections despite early allegations of rigging
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 74: Four provinces block observation – will voters stay as check on count?
- Mozambique Political Process Bulletin 73: Peaceful end; No observer credentials; Party funding
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 11 October
Norwegian renewable energy producer Scatec Solar reached financial [...]
The Mocuba solar power plant in Mozambique - the first large-scale solar power plant in sub-Saharan Africa outside of South Africa - should reach financial close in the coming weeks after the IFC committed to a scaled-down financing package, reflecting a [...]
The French government could provide a financing guarantee to a solar power project in northern Mozambique being developed by a French company, following the visit of France’s energy and environment minister Ségolène Royal to Maputo.