Mozambique’s state-owned telecoms company TDM-mcel signed a memorandum of understanding with Chinese telecoms giant Huawei to help it develop a 4G and 5G mobile network in the country, as the company’s new board tries to steer the recently combined company to financial stability.
- Tongaat Hulett could now close both Mozambican sugar mills
- US adds Mozambique to East Africa counter-terrorism initiative
- BM interest rate cut brings policy into top end of IMF’s ‘normal’ range
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 20 June 2019
- Mozambique LNG: $20, 23 or 25 billion?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 19 June 2019
- Anadarko signs off on record-breaking Mozambique LNG investment
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 18 June 2019