Tanzania is trying to accelerate the development of its planned 10 million tonne per annum LNG plant in the hope of signing long-term sales agreements with Asian buyers before Mozambique, the energy minister said last week. Minister Sospeter Muhongo’s comments come just after the developers of Tanzania’s offshore gas fields – Shell, Statoil, ExxonMobil and…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?