Mozambique’s Attorney General, the PGR, is pressing charges against three suspects in an $800,000 corruption case involving Mozambique’s state-owned airline, LAM, according to reports. Newspaper O Pais reported on Tuesday that the PGR’s annual report, due to be presented to the country’s parliament on Wednesday, says that the case was opened on 5 July 2016,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?