French oil major Total and South Africa’s Gigajoule plan to take a final investment decision (FID) on an LNG-to-power project in Matola, southern Mozambique by mid-2020, with the aim of bringing the project online by the end of 2022. The project involves installing a floating LNG import terminal in Matola, building a 2 GW power…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?