Triton Minerals, the Australian graphite mining company that boasts the world’s biggest graphite resource at Balama, Cabo Delgado, last week called in administrators after directors admitted the company may be going bust. The decision to call in administrators on 2 March came just a day after the company released an update on its operations, saying…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?