Shareholders in Australian minerals firm Triton will vote this month on whether to approve a rescue deal to take it out of administration and allow it to move forward with its Ancuabe graphite project near the coastal city of Pemba, in northern Mozambique. The shareholders’ meeting in Perth, Western Australia, on 19 September, has been…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?