A 78 megawatt gas-fired power project in Gaza province has won an $880,000 grant from the US Trade and Development Agency to pay for a consultancy to carry out a feasibility study and help it raise further financing. USTDA’s acting director Thomas Hardy said the Mov Energy project, led by Portuguese-owned consortium Kuikila Investments, “creates…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?