Brazilian mining company Vale expects to finally close a deal to sell part of its coal mining and logistics projects in Mozambique to Japan’s Mitsui before the end of this month, even without closing a linked $2.7 billion project finance deal. The two companies announced the intended tie-up in December 2014, under which Mitsui will…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?