Brazilian mining giant Vale is hopeful of completing a deal by the end of this year to sell or refinance $3 billion worth of its investment in Mozambique. However, it has admitted the deal could be downsized due to a revaluation of its assets, and the willingness of banks and export credit agencies to lend…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe