The price of bread needs to rise for the second time in six months thanks to steep inflation in the price of flour and other ingredients, according to the Mozambican association of bread makers (AMOPÃO) – but another hike could lead to unrest on the streets, observers have warned. In October 2015, the price of…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?