Independent oil and gas company Wentworth Resources has raised $5.5 million in a private placement to advance its appraisal programme at the onshore Tembo gas prospect in northern Mozambique. The placement “provides the Company with working capital flexibility ahead of the potential step up of gas demand in Tanzania, whilst supporting the Company’s ongoing Tembo…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe