London-listed Xtract Resources has decided to sell its gold mining project in Manica, central Mozambique, after receiving an offer 40% higher than what it paid for it earlier this year. The buyer is Australian mining contractor Mineral Technologies International (MTI), in conjunction with Nexus Capital Limited. They will pay $17.5 million for the project which…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?