An emergency co-operation deal between Zimbabwe and Mozambique’s state railway companies has allowed the landlocked nation to import over 100,000 tonnes of maize through Mozambique since February this year, to help it cope with the effects of the 2015-16 drought. The United Nations estimates that around four million Zimbabweans need urgent food aid after widespread…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade