Zimbabwe has put in place a plan to upgrade one of its major roads that links it with Mozambique to the north-east, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Development told Zitamar News. Joram Gumbo told Zitamar in an interview on Friday, August 26, that after the government finished rehabilitating one key road linking the country…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?