The move coincides with the end of importing Diesel 500, to be replaced with cleaner Diesel 50 The Zimbabwe government has set 1 May 2018 as the deadline to stop all bulk imports of diesel via road, a senior official has told Zitamar News – with bulk importers instead being forced to use the 287…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?