Zimbabwe’s trades unions have threatened to challenge a proposal to ban trucks from transporting fuel from the Mozambican port of Beira to Zimbabwe which was put forward earlier this month as a way of increasing traffic on a fuel pipeline that plies the same route. At a stakeholders conference in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe on 10…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe