The ongoing conflict in western Mozambique is causing disquiet in neighbouring Zimbabwe where more than 2,000 Mozambicans have fled from fighting between government and Renamo soldiers. In Manicaland, the Zimbabwean province bordering Mozambique’s Manica and Gaza provinces, hundreds of Mozambicans fleeing hostilities have settled informally in villages in Chipinge South, along the border. By early…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe