Almost a year after Mozambique was declared officially free of landmines, leading mine clearance organisations hope to be given an export licence to take the demining equipment to neighbouring Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe is one of the world’s worst landmine-affected countries and mines still lie thick on the ground close to the Mozambique border. The HALO Trust…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?