Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 1 September, 2021 Sep 1 Agenda: Tomorrow-Friday: Intelligence officer Bruno Langa due to to testify in corruption trial over the so-called “hidden debts”, outside Matola maximum security prison, Maputo province The latest from Zitamar News: Mozambique to summon Jean Boustani to testify in “hidden debts” trial The judge…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?