Zitamar’s daily round-up of what’s new in Mozambique The troublesome district of Balama The local authorities, and Syrah Resources, need to get used to a degree of scrutiny that befits the significance of Balama’s graphite mine Nov 1 Save ▷ Listen The police in the Cabo Delgado district of Balama have had a busy few weeks…....
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade