Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 11 August 2017. NOTICE: The Daily Briefing will be on holiday next week, returning on Tuesday, 22 August. The latest from Zitamar News: Anadarko, Eni sign Mozambique LNG concession agreements The agreements have been one of the major sticking points in getting the onshore LNG projects started. Bank of Mozambique…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade