Zitamar’s daily round-up of what’s new in Mozambique Still paying off those tuna bonds Mozambique previous and current administrations borrowed (and wasted) money against the promise of gas riches that may never come Nov 11 Save ▷ Listen In today’s Daily Briefing: EDM wants another oil-fired powership, this time in Maputo Attacks continue in Cabo Delgado……...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade