Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 17 March, 2021 Zitamar Ltd Mar 17 Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 17 March, 2021 — sent free to our whole mailing list. To subscribe to receive this email every day, click on the button below or email email@example.com Subscribe now Agenda: Today: Bank of Mozambique’s…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade