Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 19 August, 2020 Zitamar Daily Briefing Aug 19 The Angola Economic & Political Risk Briefing remains free for a limited time. Click here to find updates, analysis, and forecasts on Angola’s economic and political developments, twice a week. Agenda: Today: President Filipe Nyusi attends Matalane Practical Police School…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?