Zitamar’s daily round-up of what’s new in Mozambique Zitamar Daily: A tale of three bridges The future’s bright for Mozambican infrastructure, though the present is worrying Oct 19 ▷ Listen Save The rainy season has yet to begin in Mozambique, but infrastructure in the north is already creaking. A bridge on a major trunk road in…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade