Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 2 February, 2018. The latest from Zitamar News: Government turned to central bank to fund 2016 ‘hidden debt’ repayments Central bank covered EMATUM and ProIndicus payments in 2016 – including, apparently, one EMATUM payment after it had been converted into a sovereign eurobond Bank of Mozambique paid off…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?