Welcome to a free edition of Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 21 November, 2017. To receive this email on a daily basis, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The latest from Zitamar News: LNG import project floated for Maputo A Mozambican company is looking to raise financing for a feasibility study for a floating LNG-to-power station…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?