Zitamar’s daily round-up of what’s new in Mozambique Is there still a case for Matola LNG? Higher LNG prices are good for producers and bad for consumers. Mozambique wants to be both Nov 23 Save ▷ Listen Good afternoon. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has had knock-on effects around the world, including in Mozambique which has suffered…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade