Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 26 February, 2018. The latest from Zitamar News: EU sugar reforms signal tough times ahead for Mozambique producers The removal of a cap on EU sugar production and therefore the prospect of oversupply in the European market means Mozambican producers will need to start looking for new buyers…....
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?