Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 28 January, 2019. Agenda: Today: Parliament’s Constitutional Affairs Commission meets to give its opinion on the Supreme Court’s request to lift MP Manuel Chang’s immunity Tomorrow: Parliament’s Permanent Commission meets to consider the Supreme Court’s request to lift Chang’s immunity Tomorrow: Start of ‘Cutlass Express’ 11-day naval exercise,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?