Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for Tuesday 3 March 2020 Zitamar Daily Briefing Mar 3 Need more detailed analysis of Mozambique’s news? Zitamar Consulting offers bespoke monthly reports tailored to your specific interests. Contact email@example.com for more information Agenda: Today: Seminar in Maputo on Mozambique’s “current macroeconomic situation and its impact on business -…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?