Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 30 August, 2021 Aug 30 Agenda: Today: Ndambi Guebuza, son of former president Armando Guebuza, testifies as a defendant in so-called “hidden debts” trial, Matola maximum security prison, Maputo province Today: President Filipe Nyusi inaugurates 56th Maputo International Fair, in Ricatla, Marracuene district, Maputo Tomorrow: Council of Ministers’…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?