Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 31 January, 2018. The latest from Zitamar News: Mozambique close to announcing ‘international investor’ in 400 MW power project EDM is looking for an international partner to join it and HCB alongside Sasol in the ambitious Temane IPP project. Analysis: An illusion of progress in the case of…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?