Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 31 October, 2019 Oct 31 Subscriber’s post Zitamar now offers a bespoke clipping service — Mozambique Media Monitoring — customised to each client’s needs and interests, to arrive in your inbox by 09:30 each morning, Monday to Friday. To find out more, email email@example.com Agenda: Today-Sunday: International tourism…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade