Zitamar’s daily round-up of what’s new in Mozambique Don’t sugar-coat it Sugar is an important export commodity for Mozambique, but figures show an industry in decline Nov 4 Save ▷ Listen In today’s Daily: Nacala soybean fight latest Journalist freed but faces charges Power cuts on their way Renamo demobilisation continues Eswatini talks over water Good…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade