Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 5 April, 2018. Agenda Today: Private business association CTA holds a workshop to discuss its position on planned Local Content legislation Today: President Filipe Nyusi gives a lecture at foreign affairs institute ISRI on “The International and Domestic Environment for Peace in Mozambique: Actors, Consensus, Challenges and Perspectives”…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?