Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 5 February, 2019 Agenda: Today: Manuel Chang bail and extradition hearing in Johannesburg Today: Civil society consortium FMO delivers 2,000-signature petition to ask the Constitutional Council to rule the ‘hidden debts’ unconstitutional The latest from Zitamar News: Anadarko announces LNG sale to China, financing inches forward The announcement…...
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe