Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 8 June 2022 Jun 8 Agenda: Tomorrow: UN General Assembly votes on Mozambique’s candidacy to a non-permanent Member of the Security Council (Mozambique is the only candidate for the African seat this year) The latest from Zitamar News: Cabo Ligado Weekly: 30 May-5 June 2022 Insurgent violence moves…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade