Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 9 August, 2019 Agenda: 13 August: Extradition hearing for Manuel Chang in Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg The latest from Zitamar News: Controversial mining executives linked to Battery Minerals licence sale The company buying the licences is registered in the US tax haven of Nevada, and linked to the…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade