Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 9 November, 2017. The latest from Zitamar News: Exxon formally recognised as Area 4 LNG plant operator The agreement could allow Exxon’s buy-in to Area 4 to be completed this year – after which, the Mozambique government can expect its all-important capital gains tax windfall. The best of…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade