Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 9 September, 2021 Sep 9 Agenda: Today: The ‘hidden debts’ corruption trial continues in Matola, with former presidential aide Inês Moiane due to be heard today (not yesterday as we erroneously wrote in yesterday’s Daily Briefing) The latest from Zitamar News: Standard Bank lowers Mozambique GDP forecast as…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?