Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 26 October 2017. NOTICE: From 7 November, a subscription to the Zitamar Daily Briefing will cost £750 per year. Click here to find out how to subscribe. Existing subscribers can add the Daily Briefing to their current package for just £10 per week until their current subscription expires…....
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?