The authorities in the Cabo Delgado district of Macomia say a mosque frequented by insurgents who attacked the town of Mocimboa da Praia in October has not been visited since – but they have had no instructions from provincial authorities to close it down. According to the local police, insurgents in the area also sold…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?