A former chairman of electricity utility Electricidade de Moçambique (EDM) has been appointed Mozambique’s deputy minister of energy and natural resources, filling a long-standing vacancy in the ministry. Augusto de Sousa Fernando will deputise for Minister Leticia Klemens, who was appointed in October to replace Pedro Couto whom Nyusi moved to head up the Cahora…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?