The Government of Mozambique needs to improve its transparency over loans taken out with overseas banks, said country’s major public sector watchdog. The Centre for Public Integrity (CIP) said the government has not released adequate information about loans worth 7.5 billion meticais ($123m) from Exim Bank of China last year, claiming the loans have been…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?