The Mozambican Human Rights League today accused the Mozambican Government of a “manifest lack of patriotic and humanitarian responsibility” in failing to preventing a refugee crisis in neighbouring Malawi. In a report launched in Maputo on Thursday, the Mozambican Human Rights League (LDH) also condemned the government’s failure to protect its own citizen from the…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?