Terrorist attacks in Mozambique’s northern Cabo Delgado province have led hundreds of people to seek refuge on islands in the Quirimbas Archipelago, while oil and gas company Anadarko has suspended work on its projects in Palma district over security fears. According to Jessica Williams, a marine biologist working on Ibo island in the Quirimbas this…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?